Tuesday, April 18, 2006

[I CaN't be wiTh yoU]

Lying in my bed again
And I cry 'cause you're not here
Crying in my head again
And I know that it's not clear

Put your hands, put your hands
Inside my face and see that it's just you
But it's bad and it's mad and it's making me sad
Because I can't be with you

Be with you. (X 4)
Be with you, be with you, baby, I can't be with you

Thinking back on how things were
And on how we loved so well
I wanted to be the mother of your child
And now it's just farewell

Put your hands in my hands
And come with me, we'll find another end
And my head, and my head on anyone's shoulder
'Cause I can't be with you

Be with you (X 4)
Be with you, be with you, baby, I can't be with you

'Cause you're not here, you're not here
Baby, I can't be with you
'Cause you're not here, you're not here
Baby, still in love with you

Still in love with you. (X 6)


[The Cranberries]

3 Comments:

Blogger γιώργος said...

τελικά, διαπιστώνεις πως ένα τραγούδι, ένας στίχος μπορεί να πει όλα αυτά που νοιώθεις...
και είναι ωραίο να μπορείς να έχει΄ς, έστω και ένα τραγούδι, για να εκφράσεις τον πόνο σου...

4/18/2006 9:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Με αυτόν τον στίχο "I wanted to be the mother of your child, And now it's just farewell" δεν εκφράζετε πόνος, αλλά όλεθρος.

Πόνος (ρομαντικός) και αγάπη είναι σε αυτό το στίχο του Alice Cooper "i want to hurt you, just to hear you screaming my name".

4/18/2006 10:30 am  
Blogger anarchitect said...

ΠΟΝΟΣ, ο (ουσ.) σωματικό ή ψυχικό αίσθημα, έντονα δυσάρεστο και δυσβάσταχτο / (ειρωνικά)ενδιαφέρον.

4/18/2006 1:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home